I'm Sarah. I am a geek, wife, DIY-er, marketer, ecommerce-er, podcast listener, idea generator, tweeter,
traveler, designer and sometimes vlogger.
This is not a political blog. These thoughts are my own and do not
reflect those of my employer.
- RT @theturner: It'd be really the best possible outcome if a dam just broke on the subject of violence against women in Canada that we neve… 1 hour ago
- RT @jeffrey_doucet: #JianGhomeshi shows many victims do not know who to turn to when they are assaulted. Assaulted Women's helpline: 1.86… 14 hours ago
- RT @TorStarEditor: #JianGhomeshi Story by Jesse Brown and Kevin Donovan. on.thestar.com/1xEy7wi 17 hours ago
- Y'now this baby tracker app would be a lot more reliable if I stopped inputting false information in the middle of the night. #sleepdeprived 5 days ago
- I realize now that the "mom ponytail" is not born out of lack of time but is, rather, done out of survival. #stoppullingmyhair 1 week ago
What I Wore
You Might Also Like